BULL POT FARM ROAD POTHOLE HAZARDS

BEWARE NASTY POTHOLES ON THIS ROAD mainly two at the "top "level bit before the small "hill"I mist the deep one but not its mate THAT COST A NEW TYRE :cry:
ONLY JUST ROOM ON THE RIGHT TO MISS BOTH
I have told the right pothole repair people and said that the road used a lot and for emergencyuse

Les W

You can claim compensation from the council that failed to maintain the road  (y)
https://www.gov.uk/claim-for-damage-to-your-vehicle

Pitlamp

There's been a notable deterioration in several roads in the Dales generally over the last couple of months. Best to be as careful as possible (which is easier said than done after dark).

From time to time I've reported road potholes to North Yorkshire Highways and, to be fair, they've often sorted them fairly quickly as a result.

But thanks Andy for pointing those out on the BPF road, which is used a lot by cavers.

Alex

I did not come off my bike on any of them when I cycled up there on Saturday, so they can't be that bad? Though I was on a mountain bike.

I say leave them be, we can always rig traverse lines  :D

Ed

they joys of reduced Local Authorities budgets means less money for repairs.

Coupled with the public's demand to drive every road in every condition resulting in excessive salting / salting at poor times of the roads --- salting not good for tarmac - especially worn surfaces.

Rachel

For those on Facebook, it's worth following Ryan's Rapid Response Road Reports. He's a Dales local who gets out news of local traffic problems and has been also reporting local (road) potholes to look out for.