Author Topic: Cup cake in wet weather  (Read 516 times)

Offline Alex

• forum hero
  • BRCC, UWFRA.
Cup cake in wet weather
« on: October 10, 2018, 03:06:28 pm »
It's looking quite wet this coming weekend.

However, we need to go back into Cupcake to get all our gear back before it goes rusty. How bad does it have to be to sump trough, can the original diggers tell me? It also says the you-bend thing can sump too, but there is no evidence of water there after it had rained quite a bit, i.e. it was bone dry.

I guess we also have the main stream to contend with, which was brown a frothy on Saturday last weekend but the Cupcake itself was fine.
Anything I say is represents my own opinion and not that of a any club/organisation that I am a member of (unless its good of course)

Offline Alex

• forum hero
  • BRCC, UWFRA.
Re: Cup cake in wet weather
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2018, 03:12:36 pm »
Feck it, I will try to get a few together for an evening trip tomorrow. I don't think I should go down there with flood warnings on the met-office for Friday and Saturday.
Anything I say is represents my own opinion and not that of a any club/organisation that I am a member of (unless its good of course)

Online Pie Muncher

• addict
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2018, 03:43:05 pm »
It doesn't take a lot to fill the Horse Trough and make it very unpleasant to attempt to pass. Would leave it well alone and go sooner as you suggest.
Growler

Offline Alex

• forum hero
  • BRCC, UWFRA.
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 10:38:19 am »
All of our the rope is out, if anyone was planning a through trip.