Author Topic: hello  (Read 2829 times)

Offline hrock

• menacing presence
  • the only way to travel
hello
« on: November 13, 2006, 11:26:26 am »
hi
just thought i would let you all know i am still alive and the trip is going well.
not much cave at the mo but we have located a big (amount of water) resergance cave. well i say cave i have not been in it yet it is going to be a nasty duck at best. we have to wait a bit as it is the drinking water for meny and ther is a goverment pumping station bilt on the entrace.

other things of interest

snake: only found one so far it was going to be my next hand hold on the way up a climb to a cave but it moved (way from me luckerly)

scopans: one hole remans unpushed as just be for lieing on the floor to riggle thought the tight bit to were it all most sertanly stops i look at the floor and it was crooling with baby scopians (all very small but still off puting in a shert missing a button or two. not lest because mum might have been about) we might go back.

see you soon henry   

faulty since production (can't spell) (spell chequed by chris)

Offline AndyF

• forum hero
    • http://www.keyhole.org.uk
Re: hello
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 12:41:22 pm »
Sounds fascinating.....errr....where are you ...  :)
"Life's a pitch, then you fall down one..."

RM

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2006, 12:42:56 pm »
Good to hear from you mate,

Keep us informed you lucky bu@@a

Went to the moosetrap on saturday. I got about 2m further than you guys (i know cus i had to break a couple of straws :'(. The sump looks like a none starter. Smaller than the last one a full of silt.

We've taken some pic and a grade 2 ish survey so should have finished that off for you.

May start derigging it at some point unless you want it all leaving in place????

see you soon mate

Offline Brendan

• obsessive maniac
    • http://www.shef.ac.uk/~suss
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2006, 12:48:27 am »
No, I'm just thinner than you RM, so didn't need to break them  :tease:
Or maybe you got a bit further.
Looked to me like a bedding plane draining surface water, certainly no way on without mining it.
Would be interested to have a look at the survey.

Oh, Andy F - hrock is in foreign parts, namely Mendip
Or maybe Jordan. Easy to confuse the 2, except he appears to have found some cave in Jordan!
The original underground extreme ironer

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal