Author Topic: Swildon's Hole, to Sump 2, Thursday 8th January 2009  (Read 2561 times)

Offline Cap'n Chris

• forum hero
Swildon's Hole, to Sump 2, Thursday 8th January 2009
« on: January 08, 2009, 07:23:03 pm »
Mr. Boost and I had a marvellously refreshing photography trip today, made all the less marvellous by spending the last half an hour discovering that no photographs whatsoever are stored on the camera. Weird, cos the photos I took on the same camera yesterday worked. Clearly my fcukwittery is strong at the moment.

Anyhoo, Mr. Boost, if you want to lie in freezing water while I fail to take pictures of your agony on some future occasion just tip me the wink and I'll see what can be arranged.

Bollocks to it all.

PS Top trip, despite the lack of a harvest of fine imagery which I (for one) was really looking forward to seeing.

Mr Boost

Re: Swildon's Hole, to Sump 2, Thursday 8th January 2009
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 09:30:21 pm »
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  !  Thats a bit of a bugger  :down:  I know that the 9th shot was going to be the award winner  :)    But to look on the brighter side of it , it means I will get another trip down to sump 2  :thumbsup:   . Personaly I wouldnt say the water was that cold , when I wasnt in it  ::)      All the same it was a bloody good trip and thoroughly enjoyed it as it was another good workout and taking a different route was a good add-on too . Will look forward to a repeat trip ( with pictures  LOL ) .Cheers for today buddy , Top man you is Cap'n :beer2:

Cheers Boosty

Offline Cap'n Chris

• forum hero
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 07:04:08 am »
Glad you enjoyed yourself, Mr. Model. Sorry about the icicles.

Mr Boost

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2009, 06:52:12 pm »
No probs buddy , although I agree a mini sub would be warmer , but a little impractical , how about one of these instead , maybe easier on the 20  ::)

Offline Cap'n Chris

• forum hero
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 01:16:27 pm »
Mr. Boost and I had a marvellously refreshing photography trip today, made all the less marvellous by spending the last half an hour discovering that no photographs whatsoever are stored on the camera.

Carm, the geekiest-techno-twiddler, resuscitated the memory card and... hey presto-voila!, yer's the besterest pic of the crop of Mr. Boost from all those moons ago!

BRRR! Chilly-willy!

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal