Author Topic: Triple Swildon's Bimblepic, Sunday 31st May 2009  (Read 2594 times)

Offline Cap'n Chris

• forum hero
Triple Swildon's Bimblepic, Sunday 31st May 2009
« on: May 31, 2009, 11:18:52 pm »
S'my birfday and as is the tradition, an extended trip was scheduled; Mad Fi kindly offered to show me the best approach to CC in Priddy Green Sink, having been there with Bru twice beforehand but not really being prepared to commit to the daunting narrows, discretion and valour jousting for supremacy. So, armed with a trusty ladder, I hot-footed across the fields in glorious scorchiosity and pre-rigged the 20' before toddling back to the village green to RV with the Madness and wriggle amongst the writhesome wormage. There's a lot of them down there! Wow!

Anyhoo, to the infamous CC wherepon Mafia laughed her way head first into the claustrophobic echoing squishiness while I watched for pointers on technique. No use to me, though. Johnny Pies isn't my name but I was wearing his clothes, it seemed; five attempts following various angles, heights and directions proved to no avail. Words exchanged and the Madness returned. We returned to daylight slightly unchuffed but Plan B beckoned; Short Round Plus Frills (i.e. IV); 1hr40m later and we again returned to sun-tanning opportunities. While Fi walked back from the Green to the cave to collect her forgotten keys, I bumped into Dr. Stanton who was visiting the survey plinth with his daughter.

Top trip(s), top day, top weather, top company.

Curry later. Marvellous. :-)

Offline Cap'n Chris

• forum hero
Re: Triple Swildon's Bimblepic, Sunday 31st May 2009
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 10:52:39 pm »
Fi! - I've found your narrow sling in amongst my kit; I've put it to one side and will return it to you in due course!  :thumbsup:

Main Menu

Forum Home Help Search
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal