Producing Information for Cavers visiting the UK

Bob Mehew

I am seeking a volunteer to do some research and write a document suitable to go up on a web page.  The back ground is I have recently received an enquiry from a guy in New Zealand about insurance needs in the UK.  Whilst dealing with this enquiry it crossed my mind that BCA could really do with a page / document on its web site extolling the virtues of UK caves / what is needed insurance, travel, gear etc wise / useful contacts re clubs, huts etc, and so on and so on.  I have a shed load of work in front of me thanks to my stupidity in allowing my computer to be taken over by ransomware, so could some one take this small job (a few days research should cover it) plus a day or so writing it up and being critiqued?

Please PM me if you can help.

Bob

cap n chris

Visiting cavers posting on this forum can get all the latest info on club contacts, cave info, travel etc. quite readily so it would perhaps be an idea to include a link to that effect. Furthermore, EuroSpeleo had a fair amount of information available for overseas delegates which should be easily transferable.