Caver Keith Caving Videos - 500,000 Views

Caver Keith

I set up my YouTube channel in September 2009 to showcase my caving videos. I never thought anyone but friends and family, and on second thoughts perhaps not family, would ever watch them. However in the first year the channel had an amazing 1464 views and in the second year it reached the dizzy heights of 3501 views. I was delighted.
Now almost 8 years later it has just clocked up an unbelievable 1/2 million caving video views and I think that this is something worth celebrating. This would not have been possible without the support and encouragement, and sometimes often verbal abuse from the great bunch of people I cave with in Dudley Caving Club. A huge thank you to them all but especially Dudley Bug and the star butt of many of my videos, Chunky.

http://youtu.be/5J4VGxwehjo

bagpuss

Brilliant, I love your videos and find the website/photos a really useful resource. Always amazed at how you managed to get such good footage, it must take ages!

TheBitterEnd

Well done, a great advert for caving. Your videos are very enjoyable and I appreciate the effort that must go into them, keep it up  (y)

chunky

Don't big him up too much, he's a nightmare already!

I think they're rubbish!  :was:

Only kidding Caver Keith, your videos are a bit ok really :) x

Caver Keith

Thanks very much everyone. You are all too kind, but I cannot take all of the credit. Getting the shots is always a team effort.

Well that's as maybe Keith. But, you've been making videos since at least the early 90's (I certainly remember squeezing alongside you in the Vice in Daren to light a shot about 1992). And you're still managing to get people to help and that's a skill set few have.

All the best
Steve

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Caver Keith

steviet_scg said:
Well that's as maybe Keith. But, you've been making videos since at least the early 90's (I certainly remember squeezing alongside you in the Vice in Daren to light a shot about 1992). And you're still managing to get people to help and that's a skill set few have.

Yes but my cake bill is enormous these days.
Somewhere on an old VHS tape I've still got the Daren video - well the bits my children didn't record over. I will have to digitise it and upload one of these days.