One for the agoraphobiacs

Caver Keith

ianball11 said:
Did he get out?  I suppose you must of got out to get the footage out!
Fortunately the GoPro has a WiFi connection so I was able to send the footage to an iPhone on the exit side of the Vice. The caver and I are still waiting patiently for him to slim down enough to get through. We should be out by the end of the week.

mrodoc

Not that long ago I did the through trip from the Busman's Holiday end. I hadn't been in Daren for 25 years and all I could think of was whether I could get through the Vice going out. I got to this really tight bit and having squeezed through commented that I was now really worried about the Vice. Shortly afterwards I heard a voice bellowing from the entrance. Boy was I relieved to discover I had passed it!

mudman

dcrtuk said:
ianball11 said:
Did he get out?  I suppose you must of got out to get the footage out!
Fortunately the GoPro has a WiFi connection so I was able to send the footage to an iPhone on the exit side of the Vice. The caver and I are still waiting patiently for him to slim down enough to get through. We should be out by the end of the week.

You should have given the iPhone holder a cake to use as the usual enticement.

mudman

dcrtuk said:
mudman said:
You should have given the iPhone holder a cake to use as the usual enticement.
The backlighting was being provided by Chunky so cake certainly would have worked.

Could that have been a bit dangerous though if you were between him and the cake?

Caver Keith

Long Drop said:
Nice, but why is it filmed in slow motion?
Lol. I must have pressed the wrong button on the camera. That's the problem with us amateur film makers. Should leave it to the professionals really.