• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Jrat digging Award 2016 November 19th coupled with MRO 80th Priddy Village Hall

mrodoc

I have, as yet, received offers of  only two presentations for the evening ie one from the Tankard team and a one from Scotland. It would be good to hear from the rest of you! You can either do your own and bring it on the night but let me know so I can put it on the programme or send me some pics and info and I will cobble something together. PM me if you want my email.  The door has closed on any more entries for this year but I can say it will be as exciting ( :confused:) as the US presidential election with more candidates!

PeteHall

I've heard it will be exciting  ;)

Not strictly within the geographical region for the Jrats, but made some (small) interesting finds in the Cotswold's this year which I could probably manage a few minutes on, but I think I've only managed to find about 8m on Mendip all year (not that I've been digging much...)

Laurie

Somewhere I've got a couple of boxes of colour slides of the MRO 50th. Must try to dig them out and pass them over.