• BCA Finances

An informative discussion

Recently there was long thread about the BCA. I can now post possible answers to some of the questions, such as "Why is the BCA still raising membership prices when there is a significant amount still left in its coffers?"

Click here for more

Wanted : Caving Oversuit

SamHughes

After a old caving oversuit - be my first one & won't be doing anything extreme soon so not looking to spend lots. If anyone's got an old one lying around or they're looking to upgrade please drop me a message !

Thanks

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
How tall are you and what build??  After caving in my Husband's over suit by mistake this weekend I recommend getting one that fits well  ;)

SamHughes

Good point I should of mentioned that o_O !
5'11 and I would say medium build .

Thanks for pointing it out!

Sam

martinb

I have an 8 year old Meander PVC 'boil in the bag' size 4B. I'm 6' and about 13 stone - slim build, and it was a tad baggy twixt the thighs and around the belly, but it fulfilled a purpose.

However, the cuffs are knackered, but still velcro up, numerous small holes <1cm around the arse and elbows, bit worn in places around the crotch. Most of these have been glued/hot glued repeatedly, but still let in water/mud. Its been a faithfull servant on an exceedingly tough muddy dig and had just been replaced.

If you're planning 'orrible muddy, wet, squalid caving then get something else, but if you're doing nice, dry, warm, clean(!) caving, then it's got a fair life in it.

?15 postage free.