• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

P8

Jon daniels

Don't be relying on the fixed rope on the first pitch of p8 as someone's taken it upon themselves to chop it up and left the mess in the little oxbow the head of the pitch Ive tidied it up as best as poss but there is no in situ rope anymore.

Also disappointed to find someone's visited and left fag bits and human shite on the high level traverse ??? What are people thinking ?? :mad:

EwanCameron

1016936e121c58f6a57be5323d25d484.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EwanCameron

Dirty bastards

There was a shit left in the crab walk a year or two back took months before it got washed away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwhole

I saw a shit in the Crabwalk about five years ago! Must be a regular turn-on for someone - all that sideways thrutching and all. Well one day I guess they'll all become sediment samples and end up in Speedwell...

2xw

You shouldn't be relying on the fixed rope in there anyways, afaik it was retired before thingy put it in, and it was badly tied.
It hasn't been cut I don't think, there was an epic rub point cos of Ashs fat arse ;) and it may have snapped, may have been cut for safety.

We know it needs cleaning up, sorry about that, I've had car problems and third year exams. We will be replacing it with (retired) club rope, but please do not rely on it being there because I can't rule out taking it out for some reason.

Ive not noticed a poo, sounds disgusting.

ah147

2xw said:
You shouldn't be relying on the fixed rope in there anyways, afaik it was retired before thingy put it in, and it was badly tied.
It hasn't been cut I don't think, there was an epic rub point cos of Ashs fat arse ;) and it may have snapped, may have been cut for safety.

We know it needs cleaning up, sorry about that, I've had car problems and third year exams. We will be replacing it with (retired) club rope, but please do not rely on it being there because I can't rule out taking it out for some reason.

Ive not noticed a poo, sounds disgusting.

It was brand spanking when I put it in I'll have you know.

Jon daniels

It's not an issue chaps all tidied up just pointing out to people as some may be relying on it still being there specifically you divers...👍

2xw

Cool cheers, will sort it soon.

Meanwhile if you see any scaffold feel free to help it make its way down the cave ;)