Gordale Scar: Now appearing in a Bollywood horror film near you

Subpopulus Hibernia

Chanced across this (don't ask how*) whilst trawling the internet.

! No longer available

Oddly reminiscent of my last trip to the Dales.

*alright I'll admit it, I was searching for 'Vera Lynn in Blackface' videos and this came up somehow. I have eclectic taste in music okay?

richardg

You did well coming across this bit of film Subpopulus Hibernia
The thing about these Bollywood movies plots is that we have to see beyond the stage setting and put our thoughts into what the actors and actresses are really thinking....
Here the beautiful Meera Chopra, her heart pumping as see gazes longingly at our Yorkshire Dales karst landscape, contemplating meeting a real Yorkshireman emerging  triumphantly from the foot of Malham Cove.... No wonder she looks so indifferent upon? the guy slipping so incompetently on the limestone scree.
One can only guess that in her formative years at film and acting college she happened upon some Sid Perou movies and forever wished she too could become emersed in that same culture..... What she must have thought when the film producers suggested a Yorkshire Dales filming location!!!!?

JasonC

Fulk - I can see it, but if you can't, the link is to: https://youtu.be/PdrTQmsxzpU

don't get too excited though....

kay

Fulk said:
Errr . . . all I can see is a big blank space between:

Chanced across this (don't ask how*) whilst trawling the internet.

and:

Oddly reminiscent of my last trip to the Dales.

Does anybody else have the same problem?

In the middle of that big space I had "no longer available". Clicking on "no longer available" gives the video.