• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Adventures Underground

Inglesport

New Book In Stock Now
In 1952 Underground Adventure by Arthur Gemmel and Jack Myres brought stories of exploration in the caves of the Yorkshire Dales to the reading public. Now, inspired by those classic tales, two new authors - Dave Haigh and John Cordingley continue the theme into modern times, bringing to life the dedication, ingenuity and sheer hard work needed to break new ground,often in desperately difficult circumstances, yet blend their narrative with the outrageous humour known only to cavers. :coffee:

http://inglesport.com/products/adventures-underground

Alex

Cool may pop in for a copy to read when I am in Matienzo.

On a side note, I do wish you would change the logo on the navigation pain on the website to something other than 'IS'. The NSA and MI6 are probably crawling all over my computer now.

Juan

Alex said:
Cool may pop in for a copy to read when I am in Matienzo.

:eek: No time Alex - you'll be too busy exploring, surveying and writing up those wonderful trip reports, etc  :read:  :beer:

Pitlamp

Nay - he'll be plotting new digs in the Dales from reading the various hints & tips in the new book!    :tease: (grins)

jcarter5826

Great book.  Fave bit so far.... russell carters tourist tales at malham and how tinsel alley got its name.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pitlamp

Just in case it's useful for anyone to know, there should be some more copies available in Inglesport by early to mid afternoon today.

georgenorth

The book looks brilliant - I can't wait to get stuck in! Thanks to Pitlamp for delivering the extra copies to Inglesport this afternoon.