Caving Jerboas

Kenilworth

Caving Jerboas

Has anyone else got a jerboa who likes to cave? Mine adores caving, and recently discovered the new deepest cave in North America (after completing a curriculum I?ve established to allow murine immigrants an opportunity to investigate and interpret the topography and geology of the eastern United States). His name is Threadi, and he has recently converted from a frog SRT system to a double bungee to better cope with the disparity in front and rear limb length as well as his enormous testicles (the right one weighs 37mg, the left weighs 44mg). Before anyone suggests I?m behaving irresponsibly by allowing Threadi and his rapid metabolism to distribute catastrophic fecal pollution to the delicate cave environment, know that I?m always prepared with some bits of newspaper (he?s quite particular about only going on section A, usually a political piece) which he packs out himself after use. I have been accused of forcing Threadi to explore tiny passages under threat of deportation to Israel, but that?s only our little joke. It should be obvious to anyone who knows anything about animal behavior that the expressionless black beads of his eyes and quiet trembling at the outset of every trip are signs of anticipation and spiritual appreciation. Threadi likes researching hydrology and deciphering and preserving historical graffiti, but his real gift is for photography, as seen in his photo below of Mammoth Cave, KY's famous twinsicles.

Attachments

• threadi.gif
    threadi.gif
    104.1 KB · Views: 217