bag carriers needed

Gollum

I've seen how cave divers get people to carry their kit into systems so they can enjoy there activity so thought I would see if I can get people to carry my kit into caves so i can enjoy my activities.I might even include your name on the trip report but don't promise anything

tony from suffolk

Yes, a splendid idea indeed. In fact, I'd be grateful if some kind folk would like to carry me personally. Nothing too difficult mind, but I'd really love to see The Frozen Deep. Thanks in anticipation!

PeteHall

ah147 said:
That could be a real fun trip Tony! I'd be game for that...like a rescue in reverse!

Are you suggesting we carry him in, break his legs and then stand down the carrying team? I can see a flaw in that plan... :-\

ah147

PeteHall said:
ah147 said:
That could be a real fun trip Tony! I'd be game for that...like a rescue in reverse!

Are you suggesting we carry him in, break his legs and then stand down the carrying team? I can see a flaw in that plan... :-\

Seems flawless to me!

The Old Ruminator

Come on Tony I could push you down to TFD in a wheelbarrow then you could haul me back up the pitch.

Oh dear it might have to wait til next year I suppose the TFD tourist trips ended last week.

Over the Hill

ah147 said:
PeteHall said:
ah147 said:

Seems flawless to me!

Suspect you missed an opportunity there. To me its Floorless  :coffee:

ah147

I could donate some purple velvet curtains to your cause? For the real luxury feeling!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk