• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

BIg Plea for help - The Outdoor Leisure Show 25th-27th Feb 2011 - NEC Birmingham

maxb727

The BCA have a stand at this year?s Outdoor Leisure Show at the NEC in Birmingham on the 25th- 27th February 2011.

We really need some volunteers to help man the stand. You will need to be enthusiastic, help with the Entre-prise fake cave and assist with the squeeze machine competition. Ideally we need a minimum of 4 volunteers per day if at all possible and volunteers will be given a t-shirt to wear at the event. :D

You do not need to volunteer for all 3 days, although you will need to volunteer for a whole day. The show is open 10am until 6pm and you will get a free pass to the show. In return you will man the stand with some breaks to allow you to browse the rest of the show.

The BCA has arranged and will pay for accommodation for any volunteers who require somewhere to stay. In addition we have been allocated very small number of priority parking spaces, we will be driving cars from the accommodation to the NEC each day to reduce the number of cars.

There may be some other perks available for volunteers.  :hug:  Please message me with your offer to volunteer and I will get back to you with more details.

Set-up is taking place on Thursday from about 12pm ? more hands would make it a lot easier.  ;)

Thanks

maxb727

Hi,

Thanks to those who have sent me PM's. We still require more help for the weekend and I cannot promise but there may be some homebaked goodies to eat for volunteers.

Thanks

Maxine