• Descent 298 publication date

Our June/July issue will be published on Saturday 8 June

Now with four extra pages as standard. If you want to receive it as part of your subscription, make sure you sign up or renew by Monday 27 May.

Click here for more

customduo - anyone know the delivery times?

damo8604

Hi all

I've been thinking about getting an insert for some time now, true to form I've left it until the last minute to take the plunge and am due to go caving this weekend in the dales.

Does anyone know the delivery times?

In the back of my mind I have a feeling he is based out of Derbyshie is this correct?

Kind regards
Damian

damo8604

Also, what does all this hi-tec 'electwickery' stuff mean on the website, I don't know what 'warm LEDs' means...... Would someone be so kind as to (ahem) enlighten me......... (I'll get me coat)

maxb727

Custom Duo is based in Mendip - best bet is to contact him via website so he can try and get it to you asap

TomTom

I think they take about 3-4 days to arrive, fairly swift.

The warm LED is just a more yellow light. The standard LED is basically pure white. There should be no output difference, just simply a more 'old school' colour :)

The kelvin colour refers to this:

kelvin-temp.jpg

damo8604

Thanks guys placed my order now, just have to hope it arrives before Friday, otherwise I'll be caving on some 90's retro lights  :cry: