Report of a rescue in Co. Clare

Antwan

For the benefit of folk who don't get forced into watching the lifes of the of the kardashians some years ago there were viscous rumours of Kim having butt implants, so much so that her sisters made her get an x-ray of her ass.

graham

Antwan said:
For the benefit of folk who don't get forced into watching the lifes of the of the kardashians some years ago there were viscous rumours of Kim having butt implants, so much so that her sisters made her get an x-ray of her ass.

Aren't you embarrassed to admit that you know that?

Chocolate fireguard

Antwan said:
I didn't know that.
But obviously that sort of rumour will take some time to trickle through.

Antwan

Not my fault if I'm innocently reading COTPD or similar when the other half has it blurrtingnout on the TV, I'm the victim if anything here  :cry:

bograt

Chocolate fireguard said:
Antwan said:

I didn't know that.

But obviously that sort of rumour will take some time to trickle through.

bograt

Antwan said:
Not my fault if I'm innocently reading COTPD or similar when the other half has it blurrtingnout on the TV, I'm the victim if anything here  :cry:

Please explain the reference to our elustrious journal,??

(This does refer to foriegn parts???)

Bottlebank

I liked the line - "and within fifteen minutes the scene was attended by every fireman in a tri-county area." so much that I googled Kim Kardashian, I'm none the wiser.

It appears she's famous mainly for being famous?

Nice work if you can get it I suppose.

Alex

I liked the line - "and within fifteen minutes the scene was attended by every fireman in a tri-county area." so much that I googled Kim Kardashian, I'm none the wiser.
I thought she was one of those grey scaly lizard humanoids from Star Trek DS9?

keeping-up-with-the-cardassians-kardashians-demotivational-poster.jpg