• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

Is this Oliver Lloyd?

susie

New member
lloyd.jpg
 
I knew both of them fairly well and I fully agree with Rhychydwr1

Dan was often pictured in Wookey acting as controller for diving operations. He was a very prominent figure in the CDG for many years. I remember him taking the trouble to talk to me when I was just a kid, even though he was a real speleological dignitary. Dan was a thoroughly good sort. Awesome Somerset accent too!
 
Back
Top