• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

sands quarry red door

Markie87

has anyone exploring in sands quarry ever been lucky enough to find a hole in the wall going through to spring quarry because judging by the amount of filled in holes around the red door it looks like people have bust through that wall to the other side many times.

Bartleby

Best not poke the inhabitants beyond red door, they get upset if people are stupid........and to answer your question, yes.

Markie87

oh right. am i correct in thinking there would be sensors on the other side or are you free 2 roam around once you get through the door?

It's been hit so many times they have backfilled. I remember 'finding' a hole back on 2004 maybe before.  We had a good explore. Plenty of pictures on the d a r k p l a c e s . C o . U k website gallery.

Markie87

i heard theres another wall behind the wall but didnt know if it was bs or not....and i didnt know if there was an alarm on the other side because me and some people 'found' a hole in the wall at the back of the white ennox lane entrance but after we walked down the stairs and along for a bit we could see a light though the door but there was a rope sayin do not go any further but we did and it set off the loudest alarm ive ever heard and we all ran like hell and had police cars waiting for us at the entrance and those who legged it had a helicopter chasing us resulting in 7 out of the 10 of us getting arrested haha...but me and 2 others hid in the box woods for a while so they didnt find us

Bartleby

Like I said, don't poke the red door owners, they bite first and then ask questions later.  How recent are your pics Markie??.

Markie87

after our visit to white ennox lane theyve did alot of work on the entrance because of it putting up a big fence around the building and alot of grills around the walls so i doubt anyone will be able to get in there again for a while.....and how recent are what pics bartleby? if you mean when we got chased by helicopters i didnt manage to take any, i was more focused on the seriously loud alarm and getting out of there asap haha