Caving in Mulu. September/October

gracechu

Hi,
My name is Grace and I am based in Hong Kong. I've done a fair bit of caving in the UK with Crewe CPC. This year I am planning to go caving in the Mulu National Park in Sarawak, Borneo. I'll be doing guided caving with these  guys http://mulupark.com/tours-activities/adventure-caving/.

As they need a minimum of three people to make trips worthwhile, is there anyone on UKCaving who would like to come out and go caving with me? I'll be travelling from HK, but can meet you there. Dates are flexible, but at the moment I am thinking of Sep 1-16 or after 1 October. If you would like to go you can email me at cavinggrace (at) googlemail.com.

Grace

cavermark

Hi Grace

I won't be able to join you, but I can vouch for the excellent service and accommodation provided by the Mulu National Park and the guides.  If you can't find three people in advance, you can often join up with other tourists when you get there.

Hope you have a great time in Mulu

gracechu

Thanks CaverMark! Joining up with other tourists is another good idea.  Not sure if I can any though.  My main purpose is caving so I want to do more than most tourists would do.