• Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

  • The 6th and final winning ticket has been redrawn - number 66

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

LISA finite element analysis package for Windows

Bob Mehew

Well-known member
I am looking for help in using LISA, a finite element analysis package for Windows.  Has any one worked with it or a similar package on stress analysis?  If so could they PM me please. 
 
I'm merely a student rather than a seasoned professional, but depending on what you're trying to do Bob I may be able to help once exams are out of the way (mid May).

I've used Abaqus for FEA and Ansys Fluent for CFD and done pillow plate forming simulations in Ansys Mechanical.

What is it you're trying to do?

The LISA software looks a little limited but it might be okay.

One thing to consider is I have access to student versions of the above software, albeit for academic use only.
 
I'm a Solidworks Simulation Premium user, as one element of my day job. May not be able to help directly with LISA, but many FEA packages work in a similar way....
 
Back
Top