• Descent 298 publication date

Our June/July issue will be published on Saturday 8 June

Now with four extra pages as standard. If you want to receive it as part of your subscription, make sure you sign up or renew by Monday 27 May.

Click here for more

Goon at Inchnadamph

grahams

Seconded rhychydwr1. Would have liked to see that as Traligill is a fascinating place with some great caves.

royfellows

If I try to visit a website and get the register first, log in, username, password, colour of cats pajamas crap jut to view content I just walk away.
Stuff em!

Its just data gathering

Dave Tyson

Didn't even get to register. The silly buggers insist on using flash - the most hopeless and insecure bit of software ever written. Most sites are using html5 for streaming, but there are still quite a few dozy buggers still using flash - like the BBC for some things... :icon_321:

Dave

mudman

Worked okay for me. Installed the app on my phone and the registration bit wasn't too onerous.
Very interesting I thought. The Inchnadamph bit was only a small part and it read good to see Goon and Traligill.
Must be about 15 years since I was there last as a GSG member. Taigh nam Famh is an awesome place to stay. Making me fancy a brief migration up there.