will there ever be anything done to stop the global warming thread?

Rob

Yer, wicked! Let all celebrate that humans are destoying this planet!  (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
It is ours to detroy anyway, right? :unsure:

Mr Fell

Personally if we are going to be `done in' by our actions - I would prefer to have an atom bomb dropped on me (nice and quick) rather than a long slow death by starvation or drowned by melting icebergs or some such - so my two pennorth worth is `bring on the BOMB !!!!!!! :LOL: :beer: :cry: :eek:

D

darkplaces

Rob said:
Yer, wicked! Let all celebrate that humans are destoying this planet!  (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
It is ours to detroy anyway, right? :unsure:
Lets get this straight WE are not DESTROYING the planet.. WE are simply going away for ever, the planet will be here long after we are gone and we will be forgotten, shaken off like old fleas. In short, the planets not f$%ed, We are! So can we just get back to living our lives and enjoying them because they are short lives and anyone who takes part in this shallow tree hugging is really doing it because they one day might find themselves inconvenienced by it all. Self interest! If humans want to extend our period on this planet then the answer is to stop breeding long enough.

Rob

It's one thing us going away forever, but taking most of the other animals (including hamsters) with us is another. We don't have that right.

Peter Burgess

I just noticed the title of this thread. The only people who can stop the global warming thread are the moderators, unless we all stop posting on it.

I'll get my .... well, you know what.

kay

Mr Fell said:
Personally if we are going to be `done in' by our actions - I would prefer to have an atom bomb dropped on me (nice and quick) rather than a long slow death by starvation or drowned by melting icebergs or some such - so my two pennorth worth is `bring on the BOMB !!!!!!! :LOL: :beer: :cry: :eek:

Make sure the aim is accurate. If it's merely dropped somewhere else, you're back to the long slow scenario.

Hughie

Rob said:
It's one thing us going away forever, but taking most of the other animals (including hamsters) with us is another. We don't have that right.

We'll have eaten the furry rodents before we push off. we'll probably manage a year or two longer munching berries and witchetty (sp?) grubs. Oh - each other as well. Sorry, Peter, to bring cannablism back into it again.  ;)

Elaine

Hugh, aren't you satisfied with my cooking? You seem to be keen to start tucking into humans!