Christmas presents

nickwilliams

So, who got a good caving related present for Christmas?

I got a copy of Caves of the Canadian Rockies and Columbia Mountains by Jon Rollins which my (non-caving) brother found in an outdoor shop while on holiday in Jasper. A very satisfactory way to avoid having to be sociable with the relatives!

Nick.

T

toni

Hi Nick, Jules being the romantic soul he is bought me a foot jammer  ::)
Its all shiney and sparkly green ( not the sparkly green item I was expecting, let me tell you :blink:)
Never had or used one before, so would be interested to know what people think and experiences they've had?!
Hope the mag proved to be a good distraction...

shotlighter

Two books - Cornish Explosives & The History of South Crofty.
OK more mining related but WTH - Merry Christmas!

nickwilliams

shotlighter said:
Cornish Explosives

You didn't get it from anyone I know, did you? I've loaned my copy to someone and I can't remember who - which is a shame since I enjoyed reading it very much. I'm sure you'll like it too!

Nick.

shotlighter

nickwilliams said:
shotlighter said:
Cornish Explosives

You didn't get it from anyone I know, did you? I've loaned my copy to someone and I can't remember who - which is a shame since I enjoyed reading it very much. I'm sure you'll like it too!

Nick.
No twas a new copy from Master Tyler in Keswick - it looks very good, especially the black powder stuff!
BTW if you want another read & can't locate your copy, you're wellcome to borrow this one.
You realy ought to recover your copy though, it's getting bloody expensive.

V

VivB

Swildon's Book (present to self - bru paid!)
Mini Traxion (bru's present, he paid!)
Superb dvd of the wookey cave dives which I got bru 'cause I was feeling guilty!

Needless to say they were all opened before christmas day - because we can.

M

MSD

Dry gloves, new thermals and various other small diving niknaks.

Mark

S

solidjelly

A book titled 'Chrissie And the Creepy Cave'!  There is a Trog called Larry and Chrissie is so brave and clever when she tries to get her lost ball back!  :)

Chrissy

kay

BPC calendar which has a picture of ME in it :)
Though you'd have to know me very well indeed to recognise me. Which is perhaps fortunate since I am not looking at my best (or maybe that is my best and I'm just kidding myself when i think that sometimes I look better)

paul

A book on Ecton Copper Mines, complete set of Father Ted on DVD and a copy of "Dead Man's Cave" (I bought this for myself...).

ttxela

Stop, hand jammer, harness, chest strap and the Giants Hole DVD. I am a lucky chap  ;)

Bought Dead mans Cave for my daughter......

Cave_Troll

ttxela said:
Stop, hand jammer, harness, chest strap and the Giants Hole DVD. I am a lucky chap  ;)
No Central Maillon or Chest jammer then?

I got money from my parents , which will probably turn into diving kit... :(