• The 6th and final winning ticket number is 558

    Check your ticket - if you won, claim your prize!

    The sixth prize to be drawn is the Mountain Equipment Lhotse Goretex Jacket

    Click here to claim

  • Welcome to our new forum members!

    Stay with us after the competition is over.

    Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.

    Click here for more

Lost and found in Kingsdale

barrabus

New member
On the night wednesday 16th June I left some neoprene gloves, a Mars bar and someone else rubbish on the wall next to the parking at Braida Garth.
I would like the neoprene gloves back if anybody has them. You can keep the Mars bar as a finders fee.

Also, a couple of weeks ago I found some cowstails with karabiners on the path from Valley Entrance to Swinsto. Let me know if you've lost them.

 
Back
Top