Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Welcome to our new forum members!
Stay with us after the competition is over.
Don't drift away to only using the billionaire techbro platforms. UKC is so much more than winning a prize! 20+ years of combined caver knowledge. UKC - the cavers' online community.
I'm interested in hearing from anyone who subjects a RF Dragon D1800 to hard caving. How is it holding up to rough use, long grovelly trips in wet caves or weekly digging?
I have a Dragon 1800 and very pleased with it. It is really good value and has stood up well to some abuse.
The only problem I would mention is the heavy duty connector and cable between the lamp and battery is a bit stiff and does not encourage unplugging before throwing into a kit sack. If the switch gets knocked on by throwing the kit bag around then the lamp can get very very hot if it is covered by other kit.