• BCA Finances

An informative discussion

Recently there was long thread about the BCA. I can now post possible answers to some of the questions, such as "Why is the BCA still raising membership prices when there is a significant amount still left in its coffers?"

Click here for more

Swildons

T

The Badger

....through mud sump, turn right, down pitch on left, and through the ducks. :wink:

W

wallop

Hi Badger,

There is another way down i think, after mud sump take
a short left climb up, through a duck, and then through a squeeze,
follow the passage and then turn right. Would this lead to the bottom of the pitch??
Would like to go with you one Saturday and have a proper look!

:? :?

T

The Badger

'short climb on the left' - sounds like Airless Oxbows which will take you over toward Renascence and South east Inlets. The only 'bottom of a pitch' I can think you may be refering to is the climb up into Maypole where we are push a link into Swine Puke.

Anyway the main way down Shatter Pot is via Paradise Regained (Swine Puke will allow you to drop Shatter pot albeit via a more sporting route).

novaboy

I think you need a book! I'm sure there's a good one coming out soon,
Otherwise your more likely to end up in Terminus Chamber than Shatter Chamber.

T

The Badger

Judi we havent arranged a date yet. I thought I put a general invite out and see who was interested. Unless you want to come seems like it'll just be 'Mr Wallop', myself and 'Novaboy'

W

wallop

Badger,

I think you took me on my first ever trip to swildon's sump one, two years ago.

I think you were digging a sump bypass with your brother??

Could we maybe do the trip midweek, can't make it this weekend or next weekend, But would like to go and have a look. :roll: :roll: