• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Digger Required

T

The Badger

WANTED: Aditional digger for exclusive dig site in Swildons. We can offer good working conditions, air conditioning, and great prospects. Tools are provided on site and a cyclinder can be supplied for your comfort to and from the site.

We may be unable to responce to every application. Please understand that the sheer numbers wishing to be involved make this unpracticle. :wink:

D

darkplaces

I was actually interested till someone said thin.... oh and a cyclinder...

If anyone is/wants to do swildons and wants an extra body I can go as far as sump 1. With a welly on the back of the head maybe past that...

T

The Badger

c**tplaces said:
. With a welly on the back of the head maybe past that...

Thats good enough for me! So we're agreed then?

...and dont let that nasty man scary you. You dont need to be thin, and the cylinder is 'for comfort', you can always hold your breath. :wink:

It is Swildons, it is the other side of Sump 4 but its not Badlands. :)

D

darkplaces

The Badger said:
It is Swildons, it is the other side of Sump 4 but its not Badlands. :)
:( sump 4... bit beyond me currently. I'v only reached sump 1 once.

T

The Badger

RUSS B said:
You looking for a weekly regular or an occasional visitor??

Russ you're welcome anytime your down. It's a bit longer than when you last visited.

Stupot

Badger,

Not a Cheddar member but willing to help out, can dig most evenings and weekends and have my own cylinders etc.

Let me know.

Stu.

A

andymorgan

Are you aound this weekend? I fancy a trip to the nether regions of Swildons, or if anyone in the club would like to do an interesting trip: Longwood, Manor Farm etc I would consider it!