• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Cave Fest this Sunday

M

Melanie lloyd

Andy and I are going on a bit of a Cave Fest in Burrington this Sunday.:clap:  We don't know exactly where we're going or what we're going to do except that we're going to do as many caves as possible between 10am and 5pm (ish) with a spot o lunch and a swift shandy  :beer: in the cafe sometime in the afternoon. If anyone one wants to come and join us on our fest we'd be happy to have you come along. Just meet us in the car park ( by the loo) at 10 and be prepared to make it up as you go along! :D

andyimag0031al7.jpg

" Andy, you're not funny, you're just annoying!"

cap n chris

Does the scheduled club trip to Swildon's Hole in the afternoon still require me to organise it or will everyone be having hand shandies (sorry, couldn't resist it) in the cafe instead?....

M

Melanie lloyd

OOPS! sorry Chris, didn't mean to tread on your wellies :-[ ( Note to self: remember to look in club journal in future :read:)

Please don't unorganise Swildons in the afternoon as we can cleverly extend our Cave fest to cover both events. The Burrington a.m Priddy P.m cave fest....( Hmm  almost a normal working day for Andy) We can then do the hand shandies in the Qeen Vic.

See how clever I am! :clap:

XX

See you soon

cap n chris

No need to unorganise the Swildon's trip `cos no bugger has been in touch about it anyway (there's a shock!  :coffee:). Hope you have a good time in this so-so weather and don't forget pics and trip report(s). Heyho!

Roger W

I'm missing something somewhere, but can someone please explain the reference to our forum organiser?

208864663_7bcc182d79.jpg

A

andymorgan

How was it, how many caves did you visit? Were the hand shandies good? ;)

I just remebered I still own Mr S some cash too, I will send it on soon!

M

Melanie lloyd

andymorgan said:
How was it, how many caves did you visit? Were the hand shandies good? ;)

I just remebered I still own Mr S some cash too, I will send it on soon!

Na didn't happen....

Anyhow, i need a new caving partner with kit.....p.s I have me own wellies

Having a couple of weeks off but see you all soon.

Mel.