Peak Cavern

Paul Marvin

Had a great trip in here today guys down to " Ink Sump " and a mootch round some other bits got nice and muddy and wet and the water was VERY low to say the heavy rain we have had in the peaks the last few days obviously the ground has take it all. Just a few new rules to follow but apart from that pretty much the same .

:D

Thanks to Charley the key holder for being very punctual    :clap:  (y)

pwhole

We went into Longcliffe yesterday, just up the hill, fully expecting plenty of water to play with, but not a drop was found - rubbish! I spent all of Friday rubbing my hands with glee as it pissed it down outside, but come Saturday it had all been soaked up in the grass. Oh well. Already our dig has been affected by climate change, goddammit.

Charley is very punctual though :)

Paul Marvin

pwhole said:
We went into Longcliffe yesterday, just up the hill, fully expecting plenty of water to play with, but not a drop was found - rubbish! I spent all of Friday rubbing my hands with glee as it pissed it down outside, but come Saturday it had all been soaked up in the grass. Oh well. Already our dig has been affected by climate change, goddammit.

Charley is very punctual though :)

Bloomin heck we will be bumping into each other one of theses days  :eek:

pwhole

Well outside Peak was where I first bumped into you a few years ago, as I remember, at the bend in the footpath. I'm trying to get out again most weekends. But today I was busy elsewhere, dodging rocks - though did finally get wet ;)

Paul Marvin

pwhole said:
Well outside Peak was where I first bumped into you a few years ago, as I remember, at the bend in the footpath. I'm trying to get out again most weekends. But today I was busy elsewhere, dodging rocks - though did finally get wet ;)

Mmm my memory is not as good I didn't realise we had met ?

pwhole

Haha, my long-term memory is pretty good :)

But yes, we did - about four or five years ago. I think you'd either been in the resurgence or were planning to go in - I can't remember that bit.