For Sale: Ecrin Roc, Ladder, Ascender, Overalls, Tacklesack etc.

tdobson

For Sale:

BACS and Paypal accepted.
Best to get hold of me by clicking here but I do read DMs and comments too.

Cute Green Tacklesack (Caving Supplies)

Want to make your friends green with envy?

With the light from this tacklesack reflecting off their face, you'll have no problem.

Big enough for two small Daren drums on top of each other, this is a "ordinary" tacklesack, built specifically for extraordinary cavers like you.

Most carrier bags are a risk to young children and cavers. Not this one. The drawstring has been thoughtfully removed reducing the accidentally strangulation risk significantly.

Of course, if you love living on the edge, the eyelets are there - just bring your own string.

Equally if you do do that and someone places the tackle sacks over someone's head and tightens the drawstring, there are enough holes that they might be able to breathe but they won't be able to see out.

In fact, this isn't recommended usage, and you may have to cut some more holes yourself. This one is surprisingly unholy.

As children and cavers may be present, I'd like to present that this bag is well equipped with a donkey "Richard". Due to the unusual lack of carry handles, this is attached to the rucksack handles to help you squeeze your shoulders together and practice for the gnarly squeezes.

In short, this is a gangsta green bag to make your friends envious, your colleagues confused and your mum shake her head in despair. Make it yours.

?17 including postage (collection not available)

Photos

Give me money for old rope?

I have some old, used static caving rope for sale.

I believe it to be from the 90s and of unknown history. It looks in ok condition, but I would not use for PPE. You must assess it and make your own decisions.

Great for towropes, sensory trails, skipping ropes, craft projects, tripping up friends, getting tangled,

But you may want to give me money for old rope?

I have:
2 X 17m - ?8 each
2 X 35m - ?17 each
1x 100m - ?50

or make me an offer?

Postage ?2 per order

Collection not available.

Photos

Petzl Ascension hand jammer
This is the left handed one, so good for left handed users or if you're looking for an ascender for each hand!

Gold coloured, this seems barely used. No abrasion to outside or inside. Teeth seem untouched. I'm not convinced this has ever been used and it looks in tiptop condition

?29 for the ascender, ?2 postage. No collection available.

Ideal for irata, rope access, arborist work,, climbing, caving, slack liners, tree climbers, basically a rope grab, rope jammer, industrial, prussik, hand jammer

Photos

Electron Ladder

Steel wire ladder for caving, climbing, theatre, escaping houses, adventures, obstacle courses, confined space, silo, rescue, military stuff etc.

This is an "electron" ladder with C-links without spreaders.

Metal rungs in good condition, metal wires. C-Links on metal loops.

It's about 20ft/7m long ish.

It is how you can see it in the pictures - ie there is some mild rust especially on the c-links.

This could be a great addition to a playhouse, installed in a theatre, added to a treehouse, used to practice climbing or for accessing a loft.

Condition is "Used".

?65 ladder plus ?10 p&p (collection not available)

Photos

Petzl Ecrin Roc Caving Helmet

The classic discontinued caving helmet.

This one is fairly old, but in good condition without many scratches and with mounting bracket and even a sticker!

?29 including postage. (Collection not available)

Photos

4 x Heavy Duty Steel Karabiners

4 x DMM Wales 30kN Steel Karabiners

?14 for all of them + ?4 p&p (collection not available)

Great for rope access, rigging, fixed ropes, permanent rigging, safety, arborist work

Photos

4 Oval Steel Screwgate Karabiners

4 heavy duty steel oval karabiners
1 ISC, 1 FF, 1 LRS and 1 Heightec 25kN to 30kN

?14 including p&p (collection not available)

Ideal for rope access, arborist work, rigging, theatre, fixed ropes and other safety.

Photos

Mini Delta Maillon thing

Ideal for the top of a croll, this is a non PPE mini Maillon thingy.

Could also be great for a keychain or caving or climbing themed craft project.

?2 each including postage. Collection not available.

Photos

Figure-8 descender

Faders gold figure of eight descender. Alloy.

This canyoning and mountaineering descender is designed to spread the wear compare to the classic design allows to prolong the years of use you can get out of the device.

This one seems in good condition with plenty of paint on it.

?4 + ?2 p&p (no collection available)

Photos

Maillon Rapides and Maillon Deltas

5 X Maillon Rapide D-ring (?4 each)
2 x Triangle Maillon D-rings (?4 each)

All Steel

Postage ?2. Collection not available.

Ideal for rope access, caving, arborist work, climbing, or anytime you want a really solid, strong link.

Photos

Petzl Omni Triact D-Ring

?14 each + ?2 p&p (collection not available)

***Only Two Remaining***

The Omni is an alloy, very secure karabiner that essentially replaces the central D shaped maillon in an SRT kit. Solid (10mm bar) design with keylock and the very secure Triact closure.

Major axis strength 20kn, minor axis strength 15kn. The strength with open gate is still 7kn, and the gate open aperture is 22mm (so it is easy to fit on harnesses with fabric loops).

Photos

Petzl Basic Ascender (worn)

1 X Petzl Basic ascender with some fair wear to teeth. Some life left, but yours to assess

?3 + ?2 postage (no collection available)

Photos

Click Workwear overalls

Have you ever needed some clothes for dry caving?  For walking round a mine?

Got sad by ruining good clothes? For servicing your car? Decorating? Doing maintenance?

Available:
2 X large (size 44 )
1 X small (size 40 )

(?9 each + ?2 postage - no collection available)

Small - 'Click Overalls' - size 40
Waist: 34"
Hips:  48"

Photos

BACS and Paypal accepted. Best to get hold of me by clicking here but I do read DMs and comments too.