Northern Paperless Surveying Course 19-20th Jan 2013

andychapm

The Cave Surveying Group in conjunction with the Misty Mountain Mud Mining Corporation and Red Rose Caving and Potholing Club will be holding another paperless surveying course on the 19-20th Jan 2013 at Bull Pot Farm. This will involve the use of DistoX's and PDA's  to collect data to enable coherent surveys to be drawn on the Therion program.

There will be a ?10 deposit for all attendees and you will have to pay for accommodation and food but the rest of the course is entirely funded by the CNCC so therefore you must have BCA membership, either through a club or directly. All participants should be comfortable using a computer and have a basic knowledge of surveying methods.

Pm me for more details

andychapm

Hi everyone,
Unfortunately, due to a couple of the trainers being unable to attend the course, we'll have to postpone until a later date. However, it is hoped to re-organise the course for Mid March. I'll post the new dates on UKCaving as soon as they've been arranged.
Andy

andychapm

Hi,
Off to Mexico on Saturday so can't organise anything just yet but will look into it when I get back.
Andy