cleaner for hire- reasonable rates, some experience

Mark R

Hi all,

Does anyone have a dirty Derbyshire cave or mine they would like some help cleaning up? I fancy the odd evening trip and why not make it a really useful one and take some caver crap out as we go? Offers or suggestions welcome, usually free most Wednesday's or Thursdays. Keen to see something other than the usual Derbyshire classics but happy to do them too. Oxlow east chamber would be a nice easy place to start.

Interested to see what comes of this :)

Mark
(Buttered Badger)

bograt

DCA meeting this Saturday (28th), 10.00am Monyash Village Hall, could get some first hand suggestions there?

Mark R

Thanks Bograt,

Think I'll start with Oxlow East Chamber but any other suggestions from the meeting are welcome.
Cheers

Mark R

What a shame, I would have thought the DCA would have liked to support something like this. I'll get in touch with the conservation officer. I'm sure they will have some ideas.
Thanks to ST for the PM, looking forward to our trips into Giants and Oxlow.

Badlad

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for your help with our clean up in the Dales last month.  It's a shame it's a bit too far for an evening trip. We could do more  :beer:

Scud

Mark R said:
What a shame, I would have thought the DCA would have liked to support something like this. I'll get in touch with the conservation officer. I'm sure they will have some ideas.
Thanks to ST for the PM, looking forward to our trips into Giants and Oxlow.

Mark

The DCA will certanly support something like this, we have done clean ups in the past and will continue into the future. The best way forward is the Conservation Officer or Project Officer in the first instance. Contacts can be found on the DCA website, www.thedca.org.uk

Wayne
Derbyshire Caving Association Treasurer

Mark R

Thanks Wayne,

We started at the weekend with some more stuff from Rowter and a load from Nettle, ill get East Chamber out of the way and be in touch.

Cheers
Mark

cap n chris

You should get medals; this kind of clearance work is long overdue in many sites around these parts too; some old ones, some new! Excellent work.

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Cap'n Chris said:
You should get medals; this kind of clearance work is long overdue in many sites around these parts too; some old ones, some new! Excellent work.

I completely and totally agree - well done The Badgers!!  (y) (y) (y)