Challenge in memory of a caving friend

Cavejack

Hi everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am an outdoor instructor and caving instructor. I am doing the Black Mountains Challenge (50km) to raise money for Melanoma UK in memory of a friend Lee Cave.

Lee loved the outdoors, he was so enthusiastic about caving and climbing. He freelanced for many years for many outdoor centres and ran his own successful business which I worked for many times. He then became the head of Longtown OEC where he started out as an assistant the same as myself. Lee introduced thousands to the joys of the outdoors and loved taking groups caving. I caved with him many times and would trust my life to him. He passed away far too young and leaves behind a loving family and many friends.  If you can please support this challenge and ask others to so we can keep the research going and hopefully find a way to beat this.
Thank you all.
https://www.justgiving.com/Martin-Jackson17

Cavejack

Hi all,

I have had a few very generous donations and have just completed a weeks winter mountaineering in Scotland to start the training, off to the gym this evening then a bike ride tomorrow eve.

If you havnt donated yet and can spare even a pound then please do.

You can now donate by text if you dont want to sign into just giving

Text CAVE78 to 70070

Thanks Cavers.