• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Projects

PeteHall

If you read the CDG newsletter, you'll often find reports from projects in mines, so I would suggest that there is no taboo.

When I lived closer to a mining area, I spent more time in mines. Now I live closer to a caving area I spend more time in caves.
So long as it's underground I'm happy.

I have a few unfinished projects in Weardale/ Nenthead, one involving diving, but it's too far to travel, so all my active projects are in caves (except one that isn't, neither is it in a mine...).

What have you got in mind? Are you looking for support? Looking to sound out ideas? Or anything else?

Paul Marvin

PeteHall said:
If you read the CDG newsletter, you'll often find reports from projects in mines, so I would suggest that there is no taboo.

When I lived closer to a mining area, I spent more time in mines. Now I live closer to a caving area I spend more time in caves.
So long as it's underground I'm happy.

I have a few unfinished projects in Weardale/ Nenthead, one involving diving, but it's too far to travel, so all my active projects are in caves (except one that isn't, neither is it in a mine...).

What have you got in mind? Are you looking for support? Looking to sound out ideas? Or anything else?

I know Pete both myself and JC wrote a in depth review and report in Rhiwbach and I do know Duncan likes a mine dive . Will send you a PM later  (y)