Not unexpectedly, the COVID-19 situation means that we are having to postpone our field meetings planned for this Spring.
Im using the word "postpone" rather than "cancel" because we hope to be able to reschedule the meetings for later in the year, but obviously this depends on how the situation develops. The BCRA/GPF Expeditions Seminar last weekend was postponed, and the next two SIG field meetings - CREG and CAG - have also been postponed. Decisions on meetings due to take place later in the year will be taken in the coming weeks. If you need to check on the status of a meeting, please go to http://bcra.org.uk/calendar
, or contact the meeting organiser directly.
Please also note that strictly no visits should be made to the British Caving Library except by prior arrangement. Check http://facebook.com/BritishCavingLibrary/
for any further notices about the operation of the library.