Aggy this Thursday anyone?

christine

Clive Westlake and I are having a little mosey in Aggy on Thursday, probably only a few hours and taking some pictures (me, not Clive).
If anyone would like to come along and model or hold some flashguns and have a day out, drop me a PM. We're also visiting Eglwys Faen (sp??) on the way back as neither of us have been in there before.
We've booked Whitewalls and have a key and Aggy key.
I'm travelling over from Mendip on the Wednesday evening and have one seat in my van and planty of space for kit if anyone on route would like a lift. We'll be staying over Thursday night and doing some walking in the hills on Friday and setting off home 6pm ish.

If the weather is too foul for walking, another caving trip might be in order.

If you're interested and are also a frustrated midweeker who struggles to find caving partners at anything other than weekends, this might be the trip for you  (y)!!

christine

(y)

5 of us all fixed for a bimbly photo trip  ;)

Glad to have a new (ish) camera after my other got smashed, hopefully get some nice pics of my favourite (dry) cave  :beer:

Muddy Funkster

Quite right Christine, I love Aggy too. There's something in there for most people. Some epic long round trips, a great entrance series, amazing passage morphology, world class formations (well a few), easy stuff and a couple of very tight squeezey bits, great digging opportunities and the dome of St Pauls (one of my favourite bits of cave).