Looking to join any 2013 Expeditions

Bratchley

Hey guys,

I'm very keen on getting involved in some abroad caving in summer 2013 as part of an expedition e.g. Northern Spain, the Berger, Austria etc. I spent some of my last summer caving in the U.S. in TAG and some alpine caving in Utah, majority of it all SRT (straight drop TAG style & a mixture or european and god knows what in Utah) and I'm definitely looking to further improve and increase my SRT skills/experience.

Thanks

Josh

Amy

^ He's a cool frood.

Now now you know you want to come back here and do more big TAG pits. Have Mystery, Surprise, Incredible, and Fantastic left! And if you missed the wet muddy stuff of the Mendips I can take you to plenty of hellholes too! How does belly crawling for a half mile in mud soup that suctions and doesn't let you go sound? LOL Oh You have to come pick up the clothes you left sometime!  :tease:

badger

cnat say much about to many expeditions, but have been to matienzo for a few years now and can recommend it,  ;)

Bratchley

After posting this I've been contacted by a few people RE: Expeditions so I just have to juggle my time (and ?$) now.

Amy said:
^ He's a cool frood.

Now now you know you want to come back here and do more big TAG pits. Have Mystery, Surprise, Incredible, and Fantastic left! And if you missed the wet muddy stuff of the Mendips I can take you to plenty of hellholes too! How does belly crawling for a half mile in mud soup that suctions and doesn't let you go sound? LOL Oh You have to come pick up the clothes you left sometime!  :tease:

Oh I'm definitely keen on returning! Although I'm currently attracted to Alpine stuff (god knows why :p). You are right though, there is much much more cooler stuff to do in TAG still. ALL THE PITS lol.

badger said:
cnat say much about to many expeditions, but have been to matienzo for a few years now and can recommend it,  ;)

Yeah I've been in contact with someone about a Matienzo trip and it sounds fantastic!