For Sale: Kids Helmets, under and oversuits x2

Apparently kids grow - who would have guessed  :-\

So, I am putting up for sale the following - all of which has been well looked after and had about a max of 20 mainly small, simple cleanish trips - everything is in good nick and all of it originally bought at Bernies.

1 x Petzl Elios 2013 - Helmet, size 1 - blue - a few minor scuff marks - ?25

1 x Petzl Elios 2013 - Helmet, size 1 - orange - a few minor scuff marks - ?25

1 x Beaver (Bernies) oversuit - size Men's Small - zip and velcro working perfectly, a bit of ingrained mud on knees and bum - stitching all perfect. - ?25

1x Beaver (Bernies)undersuit - Union Flag pattern - size Men's Small - ?25

1 x Warmbac oversuit - size xs+ note, this is much thinner fabric than the usual warmbac - pretty clean and stitching all perfect -  ?25

1 x Warmbac undersuit - size xs - ?25

I'd sell a set, i.e. 1 helmet, under and oversuit for ?60 or the job lot for ?110

Any questions post on here - any interest please pm me.

Postage at buyers cost but will try and drop off (Peak and Dales) or use caver post.

Steve

zomjon

Hi Steve, I'd like to take the smaller set off you for ?60 if still available? Don't mind which helmet, probably the blue one, cheers Jon

Rachel

Hi, Could I have the other helmet please? Whereabouts are you based? I'm in the Dales, so caverpost could be an option.

Hi Rachel

Yes, no problem. I've just arrived home from Ingleton so you were a bit unlucky ... I'll have a look at when I'll next be in the Dales and if its a while I'll try and sort caver post.

Cheers
Steve