• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Agen Allwedd Access

Hi,

Can someone please confirm the current procedure for applying for Aggy Permits (MLCMAC). I recently applied to Lynne Bailey, Hafod, Syn-y-Dwr, The Dardy, Crickhowell but got no reply.

Thanks.

Ship-badger

Maybe the postman lost it, either from you to her, or her to you.
Here's the contact details from the Mynydd Llangattock website;

Mrs Lynne Bailey,
Hafod Swn-y-Dwr,
Dardy,
Crickhowell,
Powys.
NP8 1PU
tel: 01873 811662

If I was you I would telephone. If she is no longer the permit secretary, ask her who is, then let us all know through this forum.

C

Cave monster

She is still the permit secretary (or was last month). I emailed her last time I needed a permit, as well as writing to her, on membership@british-caving.org.uk, but since she's no longer the insurance person for the bca i'm not sure if she still uses that email address

T

twllddu

Regarding the last two posts, is she or isn't she doing BCA insurance ?

nickwilliams

twllddu said:
Regarding the last two posts, is she or isn't she doing BCA insurance ?

For the present, yes Lynne is still the BCA Membership Administrator. She has expressed a wish to resign w.e.f end April. We should be appointing a replacement shortly.

Regards

Nick.

nickwilliams

whitelackington said:
Where R our BCA insurance cards?

Sorry, I'm not going to engage in a public discussion of this nature with an anonymous questioner. If you have a specific question about your BCA membership, please contact me directly at n.williams@bcra.org.uk so I know who you are and what your specific question is. I will then be pleased to help you if I can.

Nick.