Shannon

Chris J

Shannon has gone. Initally terminal sump dived and then on Sat dry connection made. It was a great pleasure to play a part in this project which so many cavers have spent such a long time working on, especially in recent years digging their way back down to the old end again.

I'm sure full results will be published in due course and I'll leave it up to others to add any other details they wish on this forum.

J

jockster

Thanks for coming over to lend a hand Chris and congratulations on a pretty successful expedition to Ireland ; )

I  cant wait to get in for a good look around  tomorrow.

No doubt allot of work remains to be done but this is the exciting part!!

Chris J

Hey Jock,

Can you PM me with your full name for the dive report (the convention is to name all the sherpa's)

thanks,
Chris

Stevo

Of course everyone in the Shannon group is pleased :beer: :beer:.
Cheers for doing the dive and helping with the connection. It certainly speeded up the process of us stomping down huge passageway. There's another group going down tomorrow to have a closer look at that potential inlet. Hopefully the good news will continue...

Chris J said:
Shannon has gone. Initally terminal sump dived and then on Sat dry connection made. It was a great pleasure to play a part in this project which so many cavers have spent such a long time working on, especially in recent years digging their way back down to the old end again.

I'm sure full results will be published in due course and I'll leave it up to others to add any other details they wish on this forum.