• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Flickr

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Antwan said:
Spotted  (y)

Hi Antwan, I should have said earlier - I showed the IT guys the post you had put up about Flickr which they understood (I hadn't!).  Don't know if it helped them, however thank you for helping us with Flickr info  (y)

All the best, Pegasus

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
It seems Flickr on the homepage will only show the last 30 photos uploaded - so folks if you get tired of seeing the same photos, please do upload some more.  Cavers love to see them!

Cheers, Pegasus

Inferus

Looks like something called Flickrit is being used to generate the slideshow - might be worth the IT guys taking a look at the code/Flickrit as there should be an option to increase the 30 limit to 100 (at least according to the Flickrit website).

Antwan

Pegasus said:
Antwan said:
Spotted  (y)

Hi Antwan, I should have said earlier - I showed the IT guys the post you had put up about Flickr which they understood (I hadn't!).  Don't know if it helped them, however thank you for helping us with Flickr info  (y)

All the best, Pegasus

Happy to have helped... Maybe..  :LOL:

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Inferus said:
Looks like something called Flickrit is being used to generate the slideshow - might be worth the IT guys taking a look at the code/Flickrit as there should be an option to increase the 30 limit to 100 (at least according to the Flickrit website).

There are now 100 photos scrolling through.  Though always in the same order so if you'd like to see some fresh ones. upload away  (y)

Pegasus

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Fulk,

Go to the Home Page, bottom left.

Any problems, do let me know, cheers, Pegasus