Who should be the next Bond?

ZombieCake

Now the popcorn munching and fizzy pop drinking escapism has ended the question exists who should be the next Bond? After all a certain car maker also needs to sell more cars.
I reckon it should be someone that can shoot guns a lot, have a sense of humour, beat up the bad people, and knock back more than a few Martinis.  So having, done some analysis, I think I have a suggestion to start with.
Ana de Armas (Paloma in the No Time To Die film) would be great.
A clip is below - spoiler alert if you haven't seen No Time To Die, please don't play the clip, and go and see the film, it is brilliant.  As ever thoughts and contributions welcome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EsUUeW6V-8

Fjell

Anya Taylor-Joy.

She could cut cut you in half with her eyes alone, no weapons required.

wellyjen

George Lazenby.
He's still alive and working. Plus he's done one Bond film already, so knows the ropes.  ;)

pwhole

Mark Wright said:
Boris will probably be looking for a new job at the end of the week.

He could probably do a reasonable Blofeld if they filled him up with tranquilisers to keep him in shot. I doubt they could get a cat to sit on his lap though  :yucky:

RobinGriffiths

I've got it. Bond has a Lockdown Birthday Bash. Smersh have infiltrated his giant cake, with a Russian lady jumping out kicking out at everyone with her poison bladed shoes. I'm sure some of that is believable.

ZombieCake

wellyjen said:
George Lazenby.
He's still alive and working. Plus he's done one Bond film already, so knows the ropes.  ;)

Of course George just needs to pick up the Walther PPK and get the keys to the Aston Martin. I think OHMSS is one of the best Bond films- they used a lot of the OHMSS music in the No Time to Die film, especially the end scenes.  Someone did an ace job of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJJw08-15vE