• Not too sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

tiggs

Do you believe in reincarnation? Do we have just one crack at life or are we going to come back again in another life? Is it possible to come back say as an animal? Do people who do heinious crimes in this life have horrible lives next time? Has anyone read anything about reincarnation?
or is it all a load of boll*x? Will you meet up in another life with people you have met in this life?!! Answers on a postcard :D

Katie

Buddists believe that if you live a good life you will reincarnate as a human whereas if you live a bad life you will come back as a dog or cockroache..... just something to think about next time you stand on one!

Stu

Bat girl said:
Buddists believe that if you live a good life you will reincarnate as a human whereas if you live a bad life you will come back as a dog or cockroache..... just something to think about next time you stand on one!

Why would I want to stand on a dog? You're weird!!!!

graham

Given that you, obviously 'cos nobody has ever reported otherwise, do not know about any previous lives that you may have had, surely for all practical purposes you don't have any.

T

tiggs

I can see the idea that if youre a bad bugga in this life you should come back and be punished in your next life...but cant get my head round the idea that that particularly annoying wasp is infact great auntie flo, deceased!!

M

Melanie lloyd

Don't know what i was in a former life but i have a very vivid memory of being drowned on LLangenith beach. I'd love to get regressed to find out more. A female friend of mine got regressed last year and had memories of being a small boy on a farm in Ireland.

D

darkplaces

Bat girl said:
I say stand on that cockroache or dog to make sure they dont come back as another bad human...

I dont beleave in this stuff. Its basic use is to stop people fearing death, like the idea of an afterlife, all rubbish. Get busy livin.

kay

I dont beleave in this stuff. Its basic use is to stop people fearing death, like the idea of an afterlife, all rubbish. Get busy livin.

Belief in a better afterlife may help alleviate discontent about disparities in provision in this life. This is a statement only - I'm not saying this is a good thing!

pisshead

I don't believe in reincarnation as such, but I do like the fact that after we die, the material parts of our bodies will be broken down into molecules which will become part of other living creatures, so we are 'recycled'.

In a way then, anyone who has died may well be part of that tree or caterpilla or bird, but in my opinion, each 'soul' is individual and is not 're-used'...

...does that make sense?