*shrugs* may as well try - lost long sleeve pink poly shirt (Wessex hut?)

Amy

I had it with me when I left the states. It wasn't in my dirty gear bag when I got back to the states. I am pretty sure since I realized it was gone on Wednesday when I was able to do some laundry at a friend's up in Blackpool that I lost it somewhere between wearing it in OFD-1 on Saturday and packing up my stuff on Monday. I don't remember seeing it in the drying room (in fact, I have photos I took of the drying room Monday morning before I left to show peeps here what we should do, and it's not in any of those photos) so I'm not really sure where it got left at. Maybe it's in Les' car? I know I had my top stuff off because I had Hatstand's jacket to use since it never dawned on me to bring a change of clothes. So maybe it got in with his stuff in the boot? (oh lookie at me remembering it's a boot not a trunk :p I can speak British too!) I stayed in the gal-only bunkroom but I swear that was empty when I did my doublecheck. Hmm. I really don't know where it disappeared to.

It is a bright raspberry pink poly shirt I think from Rebok company.

If someone has it let me know and hold it hostage until I visit again. I have to know who has it though so I know who to stalk. It'd be probably stupid to mail it back to me, flat rate post from here to there is $10 and I think the same box size from there when a friend send me some things was 10 pounds so erm yeah I may as well buy myself a new shirt for that haha (10 pounds is about $17).

Amy

Bumping because today I was thinking about this shirt...

As I checked after a few weeks went by with no replies and it was a clearance shirt and I couldn't purchase another. It was totally my fav caving shirt too. Was wishing I had it the other day. It's been a year and a half and I have yet to find another hot pink long sleeve poly shirt for a decent price to replace it!

I'm pretty sure it would have gotten into someone's car who was with me at OFD, or was mistakenly taken from the drying room at the Wessex. Or is still hiding in some dirty little dark corner in the Wessex to this day...in which case I probably don't want it back :p

'twas a hot pink long sleeve poly shirt, should stand out admist the brown mud!