• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Oversuits for sale

Peter Barnes

I have eight Warmbac oversuits for sale (1 x XL, 3 x L, 1 x M+, 2 x M, 1 x S+) these are all used but in perfectly good condition. ?25 each plus postage (Glasgow based) - I'll make a deal if anyone wants the lot. E-mail; peteebarnes@gmail.com

PaulW

could be interested in an XL  M+ and S+, what kind of condition are they in ?  any clues on postage cost for 3 of them ??

cheers

Amy

yah in my email on the wetsuit i also asked about these since the site isn't helpful with sizing. maybe the xl would fit me but I can't tell how it's cut.

Amy

yeah the XL has the *most* chance to fit me of anything (I'm like 42-36-44) but I'm not six foot tall! I'm only 5'7" or so. Usually torsos are way too long making the crotch at my knees. Which really makes walking hard and climbing impossible.

Norris

Amy said:
yeah the XL has the *most* chance to fit me of anything (I'm like 42-36-44) but I'm not six foot tall! I'm only 5'7" or so. Usually torsos are way too long making the crotch at my knees. Which really makes walking hard and climbing impossible.

Hi Amy, and anyone else who doesn't fit the industry standard small, medium large etc. As far as I am aware Phil from Caving Supplies at Buxton still makes oversuits to an individuals measurements. He made me one a year ago, cost was prety much the same as an off the peg item. Hope that helps.

Cheers

Graham

Amy

Thanks. I think I'm just gonna try and find fabric to make my own - my best friend from childhood, her grandma sews for a living and has helped me make stuff before (since I suck at sewing on my own). I *know* it will fit then! And it would just be the cost of the  material then, which is probably cheaper lol.