Lost in Easegill

Alex

The following gear None of which is mine! has been lost on recent trip to Easegill. Was a bit of a f*** up really.

A hand jammer and pantin attached together I believe, last seen somewhere in Pip, likely lost near the bottom but I did not notice he had lost it until we were in the hall of the ten, so could be anywhere from the ent of Pip to there. An ULSA team has been through but did not spot them, so likely in the stream, so when its dry I might go back and look for him.

A separate pantin was lost down the rift just before you get to climb down that leads to the top of the 88ft pitch, we know exactly where that is but could not get to it as it was 20ft down a narrow rift on a ledge, not quite sure how we can get that one. Has anyone been to the bottom of the rift, is it human size? We were in a rush so decided to leave it at the time, finding no obvious way to get it.

If any of this is found could it be left at YSS as the owner of one of them is out of the country for a while.

Thanks

Alex

Inferus

"Lost in Easegill" - reading that I thought you might be lost in the system and had found a way of sending a message from a cave, needing directions..  ;)

Alex, you disappoint me, I was expecting you to have lost something!  :doubt:

None of this helps of course, but it mildly amused me.