• BCA Finances

An informative discussion

Recently there was long thread about the BCA. I can now post possible answers to some of the questions, such as "Why is the BCA still raising membership prices when there is a significant amount still left in its coffers?"

Click here for more

Brand New Caving Belt with free postage on ebay!!!

T

tterragyhd

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAND-NEW-CAVING-BELT-FREE-POSTAGE-Not-Petzl-or-Troll_W0QQitemZ300297190704QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sporting_Goods_Climbing_Mountaineering?hash=item300297190704&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1683%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

Brand New Caving Belt with free postage on ebay, please take a look if your interested, thanks

Perfect for attaching your Petzl Duo Belt battery pack or just for keeping your caving suit tucked in.  Simple double back buckle one size fits all (length 152cm). Belt buckle has a plastic cover (shown in picture 2) to prevent it working its way loose when you?re crawling through a tight squeeze, plastic buckle cover may differ in colour as they come in both black and blue. If you have a preference please let me know before purchasing.

Many happy customers please read my 100% feedback profile, email me for group deals of 3 or more.

Free postage to UK mainland, Petzl Duo Belt not included.

Item dispatched either same or next day.

Happy bidding!!!

underground

You have to pay to sell things on eBay, so what makes you think you can just come advertising here for free?

T

tterragyhd

As this is a ?For sale and wanted? page I thought i'd make fellow cavers aware of what I was selling, they may be in the market for a caving belt.  Is that not the point of this post?

regards

underground

tterragyhd said:
As this is a ?For sale and wanted? page I thought i'd make fellow cavers aware of what I was selling, they may be in the market for a caving belt.  Is that not the point of this post?

regards

Well you appear to have posted something that contributes a little to the forum now, but prior to that you came across rather like a sweatshop web crawler just spamming sales links...

bubba

Administrator
Ok, I've got nothing against you selling caving related stuff on here, but if you sell a few things through the site then please make a donation :)