• CSCC Newsletter - May 2024

Available now. Includes details of upcoming CSCC Annual General Meeting 10th May 2024

Click here for more info

Dales Diving Conditions

Pitlamp

Can't get on the CDG website today for some reason, hence posting this here in the hope that someone might find it useful. 

Nipped into Ingleton this morning (Tuesday 24th April) and both the Waterfalls Walk rivers are pouring noisily through and are filthy brown.  So - unfortunately - the great April 2007 weather window is OVER.  Sorry folks.

peterdevlin

Pitlamp said:
Can't get on the CDG website today for some reason, hence posting this here in the hope that someone might find it useful. 

Nipped into Ingleton this morning (Tuesday 24th April) and both the Waterfalls Walk rivers are pouring noisily through and are filthy brown.  So - unfortunately - the great April 2007 weather window is OVER.  Sorry folks.

Shame ... Viz in Hurtle and Lancs to Bull Pot of the Witches was outstanding last weekend ;-(

peterdevlin

Pitlamp said:
Did you pass your CDG qualifying test on Saturday then?

Passed the practical side ... have submitted my written exam and still have to be voted in by Section, so slowly getting there.

Ciao,
Peter

M

MSD

Peter, you forgot the bit about buying a round in the pub just before the section meeting!

Mark

peterdevlin

MSD said:
Peter, you forgot the bit about buying a round in the pub just before the section meeting!

Mark
Well I wanted to buy Scoff and Dave pints that night, but it was the BPC auction for RR and they already had beers pre-bought.

I'm hoping to come along to the next section meenting where I hope to be buying some beer  ;-)

Ciao,
Peter